Hakuen Studio Text Window for RPG Maker MV MZ
A downloadable RPG Maker Plugin
By default, RPG Maker freezes the player and events when the message window is open. But sometimes, you want to show a message on the screen to the player and also let him keep moving.
It can be a notification, a conversation cutscene, or just a window updating some text value.
This plugin will help you with that, letting you create multiple windows on-screen for the map scene and battle scene.
- Adds multiple text windows on the screen.
- Text windows can be moved, opened, and closed with easing animations!
- Write the text instantly, or character by character, like the default message window!
- Play a sound to open/close the window!
- Use faces or character sprite images to be the face of the message!
- Create template settings for quick use inside the game!
NOTE: MV Version has huge frame drops if you try to do something like the above. I believe it works on MZ due to the performance optimizations between versions, most for the PIXI updates. But you will be totally fine showing just a few windows at the same time.
In order to download this RPG Maker Plugin you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files: