is there a way i can put 2 or 3 inputs ?
Hakuen Studio Pause game for RPG Maker MV MZ
A downloadable Rpg Maker Plugin
- Pause the game by pressing a button when you are at the scene map
- Choose if you want to stop the game time ($gameSystem.playTime()).
- Choose an image to show when the game is paused.
- Choose if you want to show the Scene Map as a background.
- Adds a screen button to be able to pause the game.
- Play a common event when leaving the pause scene and return to the map.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version 3.0.0 - New features and bug fixes!82 days ago
- Version 5.0.1 - Bug FixMar 24, 2022
- 10/28/2021 - Bug fix!Oct 28, 2021
- 09/06/2021 - New plugin parameter.Sep 06, 2021
- 08/26/2021 - New features, bug fixes!Aug 26, 2021
- 03/05/2021 - (MZ) Add gamepad support.May 03, 2021
- 04/26/2021 - Update (MZ ONLY)Apr 26, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is great but it would be great if you could set a plugin command to turn pause off & not just only turn it on. In order to turn it off you have to touch the original key or a mouse click but I am using a game controller. So having to touch the keyboard or mouse doesn't work for me.
It's not possible to implement a plugin command, because the pause scene is another scene. It's like the menu(events don't work there).
But did you try the game controller and it not work? Because it is supposed to work. I will take a look! Are you using MV or MZ?
I'm using MZ & an 8bitdo gamepad controller. using the start button as a common event to pause the game works but then when you press the same button it doesn't unpause the game. I'm guessing because it's calling no the same common event that is only set to pause the game. if you could unpause the game I'd just have a conditional branch and switches to see wether it's on or off but I don't think that's how this plugin works.
I'm also using button common events.
With this plugin would it be possible to pause the game but run common events? for example, if I want to make a "on-map" menu with pictures, can I pause the game and run the pause game event (so to allow navigation)?
Unfortunately, it's not possible to do this, because the pause Scene is another scene, different from the map scene.
The best way you can achieve that is by using an autorun event(to make sure that the player doesn't move) and made your picture menu.