Eli Dynamic Parameters for RPG Maker
A downloadable RPG Maker Plugin
Want to support me?
If the actor has state id X he gains a +10 attack boost!
But if the actor has class id X and is equipped with weapon Id X and also has state id X, then he will have a +50 ATK boost!
Not too complicated?
If an actor has a state id X, and his level is below 4, equipping a sword, using a class id X, and his name is Harold, then he will have an HP boost of 1000!!!
This plugin lets you implement dynamic parameter values to battlers(actor or enemies) through the weapons, armors, or state note tags!
You can use fixed values or check for a condition to apply the bonus!
*For the equipment feature, only work on enemies if you have the Eli_EnemyClass.js
● Dynamically add values to battler parameters through note tags!
● Support States, Weapons, Armor!
● Support all types of parameters!
How to use
● Inside the plugin parameter, you can create note tag templates to be used on the weapons/armor/state note fields.
So instead of putting everything messy on the note tags, you now can use the plugin parameter to better organize your game.
● First, choose a template name to be used later.
There, you can choose what type and the id of the parameter you want to insert a value.
- Normal parameters
- X Parameters
- S Parameters
- Custom parameters(If using Eli Custom Parameters)
● So, when you have done, use the following note tags in the note field of Weapons, Armors, or States:
The template name must be the exactly same(case sensitive) set on the plugin parameter.
♦ NOTE¹: You can use the "this" keyword to reference the battlers(actors and enemies).
♦ NOTE²: Param names and note tags are case sensitive!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 10/08/2021 - Bug fix!Oct 08, 2021
- 08/29/2021 - Minor fixes!Aug 29, 2021
- 08/25/2021 - Update!Aug 25, 2021
- 07/11/2021 - Bug fix!Jul 12, 2021
- 07/03/2021 - Bug fix!Jul 03, 2021
- 05/30/2021 - Bug fix(MV)!May 30, 2021
- 05/20/2021 - New version update!May 21, 2021
- 05/16/2021 - Another compatibility patch!May 16, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.