Looks great, thanks for another useful futures.
Hakuen Studio Custom New Game for RPG Maker MV MZ
A downloadable Rpg Maker Plugin
Want to support me?
When we make an introduction before the title screen using a map we have to place the player to start on that introduction map.
Usually, for this reason, we can no longer use the standard title screen, since the new game command takes us back to the intro map. This plugin makes it take you to another map of your choice, executing the same new game command, except for the destination map.
- Make the new game command on the title screen transfer the player to another map set on the plugin parameters.
- Skip the title screen when the game boots.
How to use
First, set up the plugin parameters.
♦ Plugin Command: Start On Custom Map ♦
• If you are using custom maps before the title screen, but you are EVENTING your title screen, you have to use this plugin command.
Otherwise, whenever you go to the title screen, the new game will transfer the player to the custom map.
Alternatively, you can use a script call:
• Eli.CustomNewGame.cmd_setup() // The same as the plugin command "Start On Custom Map"
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version 5.0.1 - Bug fix!Mar 01, 2022
- 08/25/2021 - Update!Aug 25, 2021
- Version 2.0.0Dec 22, 2020
- Update!Oct 16, 2020
- Released MZ Version!Sep 14, 2020
- Version 1.2!Aug 24, 2020
- Version 1.1!Aug 01, 2020