Not work for me
Hakuen Studio Animated Faces for RPG Maker MV MZ
A downloadable RPG Maker Plugin
Inspired by the messaging system of Shining Force 1 and 2 (Sega Genesis) this plugin enables you to use animated faces in the message box.
- Animated faces in the message box.
- Different animations for when the message box is writing and when it is not (Idle and Talk animations).
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version 5.0.3 - Bug fix!Oct 16, 2022
- Version 5.0.2 - Bug fix!Sep 27, 2022
- Updated the help file!Sep 24, 2022
- Version 5.0.1 - Bug Fix!May 06, 2022
- 02/05/2022 - MV Version release!Feb 05, 2022
- 12/10/2021 - Compatibility fix!Oct 12, 2021
- 09/23/2021 - Update!Sep 23, 2021
- 08/24/2021 - Update!Aug 24, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
You need to give more information. You can't simply say: "Not work for me". And expect to have a solution. You need to tell me what you did and how you did it.
Let's try to figure it out:
- Make sure you are using the right plugin version for your RPG Maker. Plugin names that start with "EliMZ", are made for RPG Maker MZ. Others are made for MV.
- Make sure you are using my core plugin somewhere above it.
- To make sure is not plugin compatibility, try on a project with only my two plugins(Core and this one).
- If any error pops out of the screen, press F12, go to the CONSOLE tab on the browser, and send me a screenshot of that.
Answer each one of these points and let's see how we can solve this.
Hi, love your plugins! I'm having an odd issue with this one (or it might be a feature that is just an issue with how I'm using it). When I have pauses in the message box like \. the frame rate for the animation goes way down. Is there a way to prevent that from happening?
It is indeed a bug! I will fix that, thanks for the feedback!
it doesnt work
How do you think I can help you if you just say: "it doesn't work"? Let's try to figure this out.
- Do you are using MV or MZ version?
- Do you have the Eli Book installed above this plugin?
- What happens if it doesn't work? An error pops up? If yes, can you send me a screenshot of it?
- Did you read the help file and manage to set the proper configurations into the plugin parameter?
- Did you try it in a project full of other plugins? If yes, can you try on a clean project(Onli Eli Book and Animated Faces) ?
Sorry about the sudden confusion! What I mean by it doesn't work is that, it's not animating anything. I've got everything in the order that it should be, I tried a brand new project as well. I'm using MZ and everything is up to date.
If you tried on a clean project and it didn't work, then it is probably some configuration you did not make right.
Send me a screenshot of your plugin manager so I can see if you have the right plugin versions. Because one thing is you telling me you have, another thing is for you to show me.
Also, send a screenshot of the plugin parameters from Eli Animated Faces so I can take a look.